Discover displays projects in the Avalanche Ecosystem. Community members and teams can submit their projects so others can discover their projects.
1. In the Projects section, select the “Submit a Project” button.
2. Connect a wallet to Core web.
Note: The wallet used to connect to Core web will be the owner of this submission and will be needed to make future changes and updates.
3. Once connected, users can add information for their projects.
4. Enter information about the project including items such as the chainID, token contract, and development status and any relevant links.
5. Add between 1 to 4 tags for the project.
Note: Users can view a preview of the project on the right-hand side of the screen as information is entered.
6. Click "Submit Project for Review" at the bottom of the page once all information is entered and approve the submission with the connected wallet. Users will then see their projects that are submitted for review.
Note: The status of the submission can be seen in this view.
7. Once approved, users can edit, preview, and delete their approved project.
For any additional questions, please view our other knowledge base articles or contact a support team member via the chat button. Examples are for illustrative purposes only.