In the event that you come across a bug or security vulnerability that needs to be reported, there is a bug bounty program to reward users who find such issues.
1. Visit: https://hackenproof.com/avalanche
2. Create an account or log in if you already have one.
4. Click on the "Report Bug" button to start the bug reporting process.
5. Provide detailed information about the bug or security vulnerability you have discovered.
- Include steps to reproduce the issue, if applicable.
- Provide any relevant code snippets or screenshots to help the Avalanche team understand the problem.
- If reporting a security vulnerability, make sure to describe the potential impact and any sensitive information that might be at risk.
Make sure to follow responsible disclosure guidelines when reporting security vulnerabilities.
For any additional questions, please view our other knowledge base articles or contact a support team member via the chat button.