1. Visit the site in question and select “WalletConnect.”
2. Find “Core” in the list of preferred wallets.
3. When connecting Core mobile to other sites, Core will ask for permission each time the wallet connects to the site and prompt with the following screen.
4. Select the account in Core mobile to connect.
5. Approve the connection to the site. Approval must also separately be given for other dApps if connecting to other dApps.
6. Once connected, go back to the browser page to interact with the site Core mobile is now connected to.
How to view Connected Sites?
In the Settings and Privacy Menu, select “Connected Sites” to view dApps that are connected to the wallet.
Users can choose to disconnect from each dApp individually or all in one click.
For any additional questions, please view our other knowledge base articles or contact a support team member via the chat button.