There are two ways to create a wallet in Core mobile.
Select “New Wallet” at the bottom of the screen when first opening the app.
In the Menu, select “New Wallet.”
2. Copy the Recovery Phrase and store it in a secure location.
3. Verify the Recovery Phrase to sign in.
4. Enter a six-digit security PIN to access the wallet.
5. Enable or skip biometric login for the wallet. This can be changed at any time in Settings.
6. The wallet is now ready to use.
7. To change the PIN, show the Recovery Phrase, or enable/disable Face ID, click the menu icon in the top-left corner. Now, select "Security & Privacy" for access to these options.
For any additional questions, please view our other knowledge base articles or contact a support team member via the chat button.