There are two ways to create a wallet in Core mobile.
Select “New Wallet” at the bottom of the screen when first opening the app.
In the Menu, select “New Wallet.”
2. Copy the Recovery Phrase and store it in a secure location.
DISCLAIMER: Your password is simply used to encrypt your information locally on your computer. As such, there is no way to recover your password. DO NOT share this with anyone else. No one at Ava Labs or Avalanche Foundation will EVER ask you for your Recovery Phrase, private keys, or password. If this information is given to another party, it will let them access the wallet, and this CAN NOT be reversed.
3. Verify the Recovery Phrase to sign in.
4. Enter a six-digit security PIN to access the wallet.
5. Enable or skip biometric login for the wallet. This can be changed at any time in Settings.
6. The wallet is now ready to use.
7. To change the PIN, show the Recovery Phrase, or enable/disable Face ID, click the menu icon in the top-left corner. Now, select "Security & Privacy" for access to these options.
For any additional questions, please view our other knowledge base articles or contact a support team member via the chat button.