Adding Avalanche Network to the MetaMask Wallet
Log in to MetaMask -> Click the Network drop-down -> Select Custom RPC
Note: Core comes preloaded with a connection to the Avalanche network, which makes the following step unnecessary. Get a better Web3 experience. Get Core today.
Network Name: Avalanche Network
New RPC URL: https://api.avax.network/ext/bc/C/rpc
Explorer: https://snowtrace.io/ (Note: the video still uses the previous value, please be assured that snowtrace.io is the correct value).
Send AVAX to the MetaMask Wallet connected to Avalanche
Go to https://wallet.avax.network/, and access your Avalanche Wallet.
On the left, there is a list of options. Click "Cross-Chain".
3. Choose the "C Chain (Contract)" as the destination chain
4. Enter the amount you would like to transfer, and then click confirm.
Now you can send the AVAX from your Avalanche wallet to your MetaMask wallet.
5. Select "Send".
6. Select "C Contract" as the Source Chain
7. Enter your MetaMask wallet address by copying and pasting it into the "To Address" field on your Avalanche wallet.
8. Confirm, and finalize the transaction.