1. Select Access Existing Wallet.
2. Select Keystone.
3. Select the “Core Wallet” option in the Software Wallet menu of the Keystone wallet.
4. Select “Core wallet” from the list of options.
5. Select “Scan QR code” displayed on your Keystone device.
6. Allow the device to scan the QR code displayed on the Keystone wallet. This will require the browser to have access to the camera function on the device.
7. Now scan the QR code displayed on the Keystone device.
8. Confirm the derived addresses.
9. Create the wallet name and password to complete the process.
For any additional questions, please view our other knowledge base articles or contact a support team member via the chat button. Examples are for illustrative purposes only.