1. Enter the wallet address, hash, block ID, token address, or other relevant information to search.
2. When entering a wallet address, a drop-down will appear with Subnets where that wallet has had activity. Select the Subnet needed.
3. The main page of the result will show various information. This example shows a wallet address on DFK.
4. This section shows Portfolio holdings on that particular Subnet.
5. This section shows transaction history which can be filtered and exported to a CSV.
For any additional questions, please view our other knowledge base articles or contact a support team member via the chat button.