Important note: All swaps are done through ParaSwap and are subject to the rules, terms, and conditions of the ParaSwap platform, including payment of any fees they require. Ava Labs may receive a fee from the ParaSwap smart contract for each transaction made through Core. If you would like to do swaps through another protocol, you can access them through the browser portion of Core.
1. Open the Wallet by clicking on Core Extension in the upper right corner of the Chrome browser. Click the "+" icon, and then click "Swap."
2. Choose which asset to swap, and enter the amount.
3. Select the Network Fee, and Slippage Tolerance. Once completed, click "Review Order."
4. Confirm the details of the swap, and then select "Send Now."
5. A notification of the pending swap will appear as shown below.
5. Once the swap has succeeded, a notification will confirm the transaction. The transaction can also be viewed by clicking "View in Explorer."