Core mobile offers the ability to bridge certain Ethereum assets to the Avalanche® network using the Avalanche Bridge™.
1. Select the “+” icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the Bridge Icon at the bottom of the screen.
3. Set the desired networks in the “From” and “To” dropdown menus.
4. Select the asset and quantity you are bridging from the dropdown menu.
5. Click “Transfer” when you are ready to bridge over the asset.
Assets bridged from the Ethereum network will show on the Avalanche network with a “.e” designation.
Example: WETH becomes WETH.e
Please note that when bridging over $75+ worth of assets from Bitcoin or Ethereum’s network, you will receive an airdrop of AVAX for gas fees to cover the first Avalanche transaction.
6. Transaction Status tracks the transaction’s progress.
7. Once successful, Core will send a notification. If bridging over $75+ worth of assets from the Ethereum network, users will receive an airdrop of AVAX for gas fees to cover the first avalanche transaction.
Ethereum bridged assets will now appear with a ".e" designation representing the bridged asset.
The Core interface will need time to update your newly bridged assets.
For any additional questions, please view our other knowledge base articles or contact a support team member via the chat button.